Welcome to Country View Golf Club. For over 45 years, Country View Golf Club has been one of North County’s favorite places to play. The 18 hole par 70 course is well maintained, and great for all skill levels. Our facility features clubhouse with spacious lounge, function room and kitchen. Also, visit our Putting Green. Covered Carts are provided for your comfort. Your golfers are guaranteed a great day of golf, fun and excellent food, while our Professional Staff handles all the details. Our experience and reputation assures you and your organization a memorable golf event. Click Here to Download our Outing Contract
(Full Contract Information listed below) Click Here to Download our Outing Menu
Fill out the form below and a member of our staff will contact you with more information!
These rates include:
- *Weekdays (Monday-Friday): $47.00 per person
- *Weekends and Holidays: $55.00 per person
Country View Golf Club will supply carts for all your players. Please note that only licensed drivers are allowed to drive our carts on the course.
- Guaranteed date and times
- Registration Table
- Green Fees, Golf carts with player assignment
- Scorecards preparation and scoring
- WEEKDAY-Shotgun: – 60 player minimum – 8:00 am start (Monday-Friday)
- WEEKEND-Shotgun: – Limited Availability
- TEE TIMES AVAILABLE – For groups under 60 players
Deposits:A $200.00 deposit is required
within 10 days of receipt of your golf outing contract in order to guarantee your outing date. The contract must be complete, signed and returned to us with your deposit check. A $400.00 deposit is required
for outings over 60 players Full balance is due seven days in advance of your own event by cash, check or money order. No Credit Cards Please
Food And Beverages:
The Country View Golf Club outing menus are included in this packet. We offer a wide range of entries, all meals are buffet style. Our food is prepared by a professional and friendly staff. There is a full service bar for your convenience. There is also a Beverage Cart available on the course. Please be aware of the State Laws regarding alcohol use and consumption. All alcohol consumed on the golf course must be purchased from Country View Golf Club. By law, alcoholic products are not allowed on the property from outside sources. Coolers are not allowed and will be confiscated until your event is complete. By working together in this manner, a safe event will be had by all.
The undersigned agrees to pay for the guaranteed number of players and meal (No refunds for No Shows). The final counts for players are due 10 days in advance of your outing. Only foursomes, unless otherwise permitted by Country View Golf Club, are permitted. No allowances or credit for less than the guaranteed number of players or meals.
At Country View Golf Club we work hard to ensure that your event is run smoothly and is a great experience for all. We are committed to the success and enjoyment of your event. When we commit a date to you for your event, we are reserving tee times, ordering supplies, food and drink, scheduling necessary labor, all based upon your commitment to us. There is a lot of effort that goes on behind the scenes to make every event a success. We require payment in full 7 days in advance. Please make sure that your participants commit to you by paying you in advance for the event. That way, if they don’t show they lose, not your organization or Country View.
Outings are required to play Rain or Shine. If Country View Golf Club officially closes the course or weather is unfit for play we will make an effort to come up with another date suitable to both you and Country View Golf Club. If no suitable rain date is available your deposit will be returned.
Alcoholic Beverages/Food Concessions:
Country View Golf Club retains all concession rights for food, beverages and equipment. Prior approval is necessary for any variations to this policy.
If you would like to include scoring and/or cart signs,please supply your list of participations names at least three (3) days in advance so that we may prepare cart signs, scorecards and scoring sheets.
Golf carts are required of all outings. The cost is included in our golf package prices.
Liability:Country View Golf Club:
- Reserves the right to inspect and control all private functions. Liability for any damage to the premises will be charged accordingly to the group and/or coordinator.
- Cannot assume responsibility for personal property and equipment brought onto premises.
- Does not allow more than 18 holes of golf to be played by each participants. Ties must be broken by matching cards – No Play Off Holes Allowed.
- Holds the person in charge or company undersigned responsible for any damages occurring to golf carts rented to the above group. Also, by signing this agreement you agree to:
- Assume all risks attendant with operation and use thereof including responsibility for any damage caused to said carts due to negligent use of operation of the same.
- Release and absolve Country View Golf Club from any liability from injury to his person or property resulting from said operation.
- Indemnify Country View Golf Club against any liability to any other person for personal injury or property damages resulting from said operation.
- Prohibit anyone without a valid driver’s license to operate golf carts.
- Operate golf carts within course property and designated areas only. Carts must be kept a minimum of 30 feet away from greens and on paths only.
We recommend a personal meeting to discuss your specific outing needs. This is especially important if it is your group’s first function or your first time administrating a golf function. We look forward to meeting you and working with you to make your golf outing at Country View Golf Club a successful and memorable event. If you have any questions, please call us at 401-568-7157. Download Our PDF Golf Outing Application